Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Getting back into the "groove" of life. LOL

My mom flew back to Texas yesterday... the kids are back at school and now life gets back to "normal"...whatever THAT is! :-D

This being April 1st... I need to get back on track of keeping my grocery budget down low again. I admit it... I have not been keeping track and planning like I should. So, today I will making a menu and using what I have in the house to make our meals. I know I have enough food here!

Once I get my menu together I will post it here.

2 comments:

Sheree said...

I am sorry that your mom had to go so soon!
I hear ya on the menu making. I need to do that but haven't this week.

Mom2fur said...

I'm trying to do the 'use it up' thing, too! I did an inventory of all the meat I have on hand, and I made up some menus for the next few weeks around what's in my freezer. I'm hoping to do very, very little grocery shopping in the next week or so.
I hope you enjoyed your visit with your mother! Mine lives in Ohio (I'm from Long Island) and she doesn't like to fly any more, so we pretty much see her once a year.