Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Of course, I am not really surprised......

LOL Let me tell you about my day:

Started this morning like normal, got up started getting the kids ready for school. Neighbor boy came over (I watch him in the morning), they played.

Got the kids on the bus, got laundry started and went of stairs for some "computer time". Basically check e-mail and boards, plan my day.

Okay... so instead of getting off the computer like I should have...I started to play a game. Not that big of a deal, but then the computer moniter decides to go "pop" and that's all she wrote.

I got so much done today! I might just have to take some days and pretend that the computer is not working! LOL

Oh well... got a new monitor....and off I go surfing the net again......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ack! Molly... that must have been scary. I keep reading about people focusing on spending more time offline while I'm online...

it makes me almost feel guilty