Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It is now official...I am a Substitute Teacher.

Well, I had my first assignment today. Special Needs Preschool. It was really fun, hard, tiring, but fun non-the-less fun.

Actually it is a combination preschool, with the majority with special needs (5 special needs, 3 non). After the other substitute and I found our rythem the day went by nice and truthfully, kind of fast.

We even survived a tornado drill.

I have my next assignment scheduled for the 26th of this month....unless I get called before then. That assignment will be with a second grade class....the room next to my son's.

Well, I am off to surf some more and relax before I start dinner. The kiddos are outside enjoying the 75 degree weather.

Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I know you must be happy.