Monday, January 22, 2007

I love the mind of kids

We are currently re-listening to "My Book of Bible Stories" on tape in the car. Actually we have heard them multiple times, but this momma sure doesn't mind!

Last week while on the way to the store, DS7 asked to listen to "Bible stories" on the way. We made sure that our books were ready and in went the tape. Listened to the stories and then stopped the tape to go into the store.

As DS7 was waiting for his sister to get out of the van, he goes "Mom, can God do anything?"

"Yes, He can." was my reply.

"ANYTHING?" he asked with only the questioning that a kid can do....

Yes, "I", ANYTHING." Came my reply.

"WHOA!" was his emphatic response.

So, next time I am frustrated with life, I will recall his reaction and just remember Jehovah can do ANYTHING! and that is just "WHOA!" in my book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN!