Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally a snow day.

The kids are home from school today. We got ourselves a little snow storm yesterday. Our road seems fine, but we are on a "main" road and I am SURE that some of the back or "side" roads are bad.

The kids are playing and I am spending some time on the computer.

Not alot going on here, which is good. I am on a search for a bread recipe that is similar to the Italian bread that is sold at my local Giant. Kayla advised me to ask someone there, so I did. The woman I asked looked at me like I had grown a third eye. LOLOL

I will try and ask another lady that I chat with on a regular basis. Maybe she will be more helpful.

I hope to work on some sewing projects today. I figure get the fireplace going and just enjoy the sound of my sewing machine. LOL

Have a great day everyone.

**Oh....and Traci, I really wasn't "trying" to keep things from you. Really, I just never thought to mention things like my blog or website. But, now you know.

No comments: