Saturday, January 06, 2007

Menu planning

Okay, I am trying to plan my meals out for the next two weeks. I already had them planned, but dear DH threw a bit of kink into my plans....so need to re-arange things abit. LOLOL

I want to stay below $300 for groceries this month. It really should be within reason. I have a fully stocked pantry and freezer, I just need the discipline to use what I have and plan ahead so I am not running to the store for something to fix. (yes, I have been known to do this. I am not proud of it, but I will be honest.)

I have almost given up on coupons in my area. They are either for products that I do not use...or I can not combine sales/coupons deals. I will still clip them, but not order any more online. We are getting a new store up the road, maybe that will stir things up abit. LOL

No comments: