Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I finally have a foot in the door!

Well, I got a call today from a teacher at my kiddos school, wanting to have me as a substitute teacher! YEAH! Of course, before we could get things finalized her doctor called and needed to re-schedule. LOLOLOL BUT, she is going to call me when she has the new date (which she said should be tomorrow, Thursday), AND she wants to schedule me for a date in March!

I was getting worried for alittle bit there! I kept logging into the website for our county and seeing NOTHING! Now, I have found out that the teachers at my kids school arrange their own!

I will start spreading the word some more that I am available. I just need to make sure that I continue putting my field ministry and my family before working. I will just be happy to actually start subbing!

No comments: