Thursday, November 02, 2006

Updates from Virginia

Here are the results of I's doctor appointment on Tuesday:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NO MORE CAST!

Tightwad Gazatte Update:

Tonight (Thursday) I re-instituted the "Baked Potato Night". This is actually a favorite around here. As long as I have a few of the favorite toppings on hand. :-)

These include, but are not limited to:

Chili; usually homemade, but I try to have canned in the pantry just in case.
Steamed Broccoli; This is actually my 7 year old's favorite!
Butter, shredded cheese, and taco toppings.

So, depending on what is homemade verses store bought, I can feed the family for less than $5.00. Not bad if you ask me!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

WOnderful! I am so glad he healed well.

I will have to add the baked tater night around here. We all love them and I think it'd go over well. Tenkies Miss Mols!