Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kids are out of school tomorrow.

It has been busy here the last couple of days.

Keeping up with the housework, taking sD18 back and forth to work, and normal errands. Plus, we have been participating in a new campaign out in the field service work.

Tomorrow is a payday, so I normally do a semi-big grocery trip. I will be doing this tomorrow with both kids in tow. Not bad, but I do have to plan a little differently. LOL

Latest TWG incorporation:

Besides just committing to use up leftovers better and getting back into making things from scratch, not much.

I am planning to experiment with some breakfast items. I want to start weaning my kids off of cereal for breakfast. I try to get them on sale w/coupons, but they are still a budget hog!

I will keep the blog updated on what I do and how it turns out.

No comments: