Friday, March 17, 2006

Weekly tidbits

This week was rather un-eventful. (Which is what I like!)

Picked up DS6 from school on Monday. Poor thing had a bad headache, those dang allergies. Put him in my bed with some tylenol and a good movie on the t.v. That helped. :-)

Tuesday, I had a bit of a tummy bug....or something similar.

Wednesday was WW, down a pound, then some errands that didn't get done on Monday.

Thursday, I spent the day baking for the First grade bake sale for Friday. That was fun. Then DH took the two little ones and me out to eat. That was a VERY nice treat. (The older step kids were working.) Oh....plus the little ones received a nice size box in the mail from Grandma in Texas. They loved their surprises.

Today, was spent RUNNING around all day. I put over 100 miles on my mini van. LOL First dropped DS6 and the brownies/cookies off at school, then headed down to the Super Walmart for groceries. Came back home to put the fridge and freezer items away. Then went to the Dollar store, Safeway and Petco (dang fleas!). Then I needed to get home to feed DD4 before heading BACK to the school to help with the selling of the bake goods. It was really fun. After getting home at about 3:45, I then turned around and took DsS16 to work, ran by the post office, the bank and then the grocery store. WHEW!! I was tired. After resting a bit, I then made a couple of simple pizzas, and now I am "relaxing" on the computer.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: