Friday, March 24, 2006

Ten things I am thankful for today

This is something that is going around on the web, so I thought I would add mine.

1. The ability to have a personal relationship with Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ.

2. My DH, the best man in this world for me.

3. My beautiful children, and that fact that I have the proud title of "Mommy".

4. My home, it is not big or fancy, but it is ours and I work to make it a refuge for my family.

5. My Mom. She is the one that I look up to, and strive to be like, in everything.

6. The food that I prepare for my family.

7. My health and the health of my family.

8. My front-loading washer and dryer. It makes doing laundry for a family of seven easier.

9. The internet. The friends and information that I have access to with the push of a button.

10. The Dollar Tree store. I bought some very nice scrapping supplies there today.

Okay, those are the ones I can think of right now. Some will never change, but others will change from time to time.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I've been doing this everyday on my blog. It really makes you count the little things!

Molly said...

I agree, it is a very nice reminder. It puts all the other "drama" of life into perspective also. (I just checked your blog. I like what you have put.)