Friday, March 31, 2006

Goodness

Wow, my post from last night was a bit dis-jointed, huh. LOL

I was not only tired, but I had started to post some stuff that I decided I didn't want all over cyber-space. KWIM?

Anyways, I am in a better mood this morning. It is a payday, so I do a larger shopping trip than normal. Plus, since I will be in Culpeper anyways, I will hit the Goodwill store down there! Now, this is not just a "see what I can find" trip, I actually am looking for a new (to us) floor lamp. Ours finally broke beyond repair. I have been scouting around for over a week, and have decided that if I don't find one at Goodwill, I will get a "cheap" one at Walmart. Not ideal, but I really need a lamp. Our living room does not have ceiling light, so at night you can not read in the living room right now. LOL

Well, that is all for now.

Wait....here is my current 10:

1. My relationship with Jehovah and his son, Jesus.
2. My wonderful DH.
3. My children
4. Thrift stores
5. Unlimited long distance! (I talk w/mom almost every morning!)
6. My mom for still being around, miss ya dad!
7. The ability to be a SAHM. Although there is alot of work involved.
8. The warm weather....please stay for awhile.
9. The ability to grow things! Thank you Jehovah!
10. Freecycle....I have gotten some nice things....plus I have blessed a few with items we no longer use.

Okay, that is all for now. If I find anything exciting at Goodwill, I will share.

No comments: