Monday, March 27, 2006

My ten for this morning

1. The ability to have a personal relationship with Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ.

2. My DH, the best man in this world for me.

3. My beautiful children, and that fact that I have the proud title of "Mommy".

4. My home, it is not big or fancy, but it is ours and I work to make it a refuge for my family.

5. My Mom. She is the one that I look up to, and strive to be like, in everything.

6. My Kitchen Aid mixer, it makes bread baking so easy.

7. My VCR, it helps to entertain my little boy who is home sick from school.

8. My mother's intuition, I have learned to trust it. It has yet to fail me.

9. My cookbooks. They give me inspiration when I feel that our meals are "in a rut".

10. The ability to learn new things.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I love seeing others 10 blessings. Keep 'em comin'!