Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kids say the cutest things.....

I was reading the blog of a fellow PH'er (Like Merchant Ships) and it reminded me of something my littlest said the other night to DH. He was letting her eat some chocolate chips in a bowl, and of course, playing around with her by only putting two chips in the bowl. She looked at them and said "only two?" He asked how many she wanted....she said "at least 4 or 3 or 7"...he poured some more in and then asked her "how many is that?" This is her answer...completely deadpan....."Not enough." I lost it....it was so cute.

What is it with kids and their innocent bluntness? My DS6 is called "Mr. Loophole". Seriously, he can figure out how to get around anything! (okay, practically anything. I have learned to word things VERY carefully.) I agree with Meredith......they are sometimes too smart for their own good!

But I would change a thing!

No comments: