Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2-7-06

So...so much for my "I am going to blog more" idea. LOL

Well, lets see. I finally finished the second skirt for my mom. Sent those out yesterday, so she should get them by Thursday. I then had to take my sewing room down and relocate everything back to the basement. My step-daughter decided to come back home.

I know I should be happy, because it is the only way she will have a chance to graduate (she is currently failing), but I am just worried she will cause all the stress and disruption she caused before. DH promises that he will not let her and that he will kick her out if she starts all that stuff again. I guess only time will tell.

I am really getting frustrated on a part that I am doing Thursday night! I shouldn't let it stress me, but that doesn't take alot to do right now. I just need to keep in mind 2 Corinthians 3:5
"Not that we of ourselves are adequately qualified to reckon anything as issuing from ourselves, but our being adequately qualified issues from God." I know I will be fine.... I guess I should get off of here and start working on it now. :-)

I will try and type again sooner.

No comments: