Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have been tagged...

Okay, Donna over at the Zoo, has tagged me...so here we go:

Here are the rules.

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell 6 quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them. (I don't know if I can do 6, since most have already been tagged by other people! LOL)
5) Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Okay here go the Quirky, Boring Details

1) I love to bake, but hate to clean up after. (Is that really quirky???)

2) I read all sorts of "self-suffiency" books, but don't really want to HAVE to grow and raise all my own food.

3) I am a rather frugal person, but secretly, I would love to be able to go shopping without looking at any price tags!

4) I usually have at least 3 different books going at any given time!

5) Although I would never get one, I would love to have a small tattoo.

6) Is it a quirk to not really know what your quirks are?? I would ask my sweetie what my quirks are, but he is not here. LOL

Now... off to see if there are any of my online blogging friends that has NOT been tagged yet.

No comments: