Monday, May 05, 2008

What was that I said... about posting again soon??

Hmmm... that was back on the 25th of April and here it is.... May 5th! LOL

Oh well... the best laid plans.. yada yada. LOL

Well... part of what has been going on is that we went out of town for about 4 days. We surprised our 18 year old in Daytona on Friday. No, he was not there on some sort of spring break debauched vacation... he was there because his JROTC group qualified to compete in the National Drill Team competition!

It was really fun...and really impressive what those kids can do!

Got home late on Sunday, then turned around and worked today at the school and will work tomorrow also!

I have not even had a chance to look at my CVS ad or to get by there to pick up my May book! I am having withdrawal symptoms! But, I understand there are some nice deals... so hopefully I will be able to not only get "free" products, but to also increase my ECB's! (reminder to myself, check the experiations on the ones I have!)

Anyways, that is all for now and I truly hope to be able to post more soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay... Molly is back! I am so glad that you are here... so how suprprised was 18 yr old??

Hopefully you get the rhythm back easily!

Sheree said...

I wondered what happened to you!

JROTC with your son sounds so cool. How did they do in the competition?