Monday, March 03, 2008

Ever heard the saying "Let sleeping dogs lie"?

Well.... there are some out there that have not! Or at least, they don't want to leave those poor dogs alone!

I am talking about people that keep trying to "stir the pot" on the situation that occurred WEEKS ago at a certian "company"!

I am referring to a post by a friend of mine on her blog His Faithful Servant

Why bring this back up? Had she not already stated she was moving on? I sit here and just shake my head at what people do in the name of "Christian Help".... all that person was doing was to try and start things back up again! (IMO)

Oh... and I am posting about this, because it goes with something that has been on my mind for awhile (and I plan to blog about when I have more time)... about keeping silent and how that is actually condoning actions that you do not agree with!

I have a busy day, that I should already be started on... but just had to post a bit on this!

Sheree.... HUGS! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

You know whats funny? She posted it on my post about God smacking me upside the head...I had just posted that I was going to focus on what was important, not that mess!!! I am blown away. I really don't feel that I have been bitter,kwim?
UUGH! is right!!!!