Thursday, December 27, 2007

Looking forward to 2008

No offense to the majority of the people out there....but I am so glad that Christmas is over. LOL

For some that might not realize, I do not celebrate Christmas. Yes, I AM a Christian, but do not believe that celebrating Christmas is biblically based, so I do not celebrate it. My husband does, so it makes things interesting. We have a good balance, but that does not mean that I am not relieved once the 25th comes and goes. LOL

Now, I am gearing up for 2008! Some of my plans/goals are to 1.) Increase my hours with the school system and with the Senior care place; 2.) Build up my pantry again/more. I used it a bit this past couple of months...need to get that going again; 3.) Get a bigger garden going, so I have more to can, thus helping reach my #2 goal. Also, a goal I have for the fall of 2008 is to have a full-time job with the school system as a teaching assistant. I would love to have the same schedule (for the most part) as my children.

What are some of your plans for 2008? Care to share?

1 comment:

Lylah Ledner said...

Hi Molly

Seems as if you and I are forward thinking. I've been posting some of my planning, organization stuff along with some pics. http://www.moneymakingmamas.org/2007/12/simple-home-getting-organized-for-2008.html

Blessings to you! lylah