Saturday, December 22, 2007

Forgot to post about my candy making.....

Okay... so these are the ones that turned out....

My peppermint bark was beautiful (forgot to take a pic)...and tasted good also. My chocolate covered pretzels were another hit! I bought some more candy coating to make some more...I WILL get a picture of those when I get them done. I promise.

Now....for the ones that did NOT turn out:

That new fudge recipe that I tried. I have no idea what I did wrong, but here is an example of how it turned out. (both recipes that I tried looked very similar, so I will only post one of the pictures)

fudge

I think I will just go back to my old version of making fudge...on the stove top and alot of waiting and watching. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the candy coated pretzels, those are so really good!! I'm sorry the fudge died. That's why I don't usually make candy... I just eat it.