Monday, September 17, 2007

It has been rather hectic and stressful lately....

Wow, it has been twelve days since I last posted! And that was a vent that I decided was better left untold. LOL

Since the beginning of this month, we have buried 2 hamsters, my cat has gone missing...oh and my 19 year old step-daughter decided to move out AGAIN. (oh and did not go about it in a very nice fashion either)

Yeah, just a little stressful. hehehe

On a brighter note, I have made several batches of wonderful Habanero Jam and Pickled Garlic! I hope to at some point make some apple jelly I have been planning everyday for over a week to do. One day, it WILL get done!

On an even brighter note.... I am now the proud owner of an All American Pressure Canner! My wonderful DH told me to buy one! Gave me a budget and said "either get the one you want, or I will buy one and then you just get what you get!" Goodness, I LOVE that man!

I hope to use my canner soon, but will be starting with simple items first. That giant looks like it should be in a labrotory instead of my kitchen.

So, please forgive me for being away.... I will try to do better.

No comments: