Thursday, July 05, 2007

I found a way to minimize my computer time....

First, have the kids out of school....
Second, go out of town for a few days....
And then third, have your DH take a week off of work....


Talk about putting a major dent in my computer time! LOL That is okay, family always come first. (Okay, Jehovah truly comes first, but you all know what I mean!)

I have been busy with the kids since school let out. Mainly just doing things in the yard and around the house. There is a new exhibit at the little museum in our town that I will take them to next week....not sure if they will enjoy it, but I know I will! Hehehe.

This past weekend was my District Convention for Jehovah's Witnesses. The theme this year is "Follow the Christ".....and it was wonderful! I just love having three full days of learning and fellowship! My spiritual cup runneth over!

This week, my beloved is off of work. We have been busy going to Kings Dominion and working on projects around the house. I get so much done when he is here.

Hopefully, things will settle down some more next week, but I am not going to promise to write more often! Because every time I do...something comes up and it is weeks before I get back here! LOLOLOLOL

I hope this finds everyone reading it in good health!

No comments: