Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mount Vernon Field Trip

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well....I survived the field trip! LOL

Actually, it was really fun. I had never been to Mount Vernon before today. I really could have spent the whole day there by myself and STILL had not been able to see everything. I love places like that...especially with the people dressed is period dress and showing us how things were done back then.

That would be my dream job....a historical re-inactor for historical place like that.

Back to the field trip....LOL... I had five girls in my "group"..of course, we all stayed together and they held hands with all the different girls and teachers. LOL I just kept an eye on my girls (okay, I kept an eye on all of them!)...and things went smoothly.

My legs hurt! I walked so much....plus I have a red face! Oh well..that is normal for me. Now I get a week to recover, then I am chaperoning a field trip for my second grader. We are going on a nature hike to look and identify birds and other animals. Yes, I will be getting my exercise in. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.