Saturday, February 10, 2007

Clutter is taking over again!

I have been rather lax with the clutter in my living room, dining room area and it is REALLY showing!

I need to start paying more attention to the details. Also, I think I will look into some decorating books from the library, maybe get some ideas.

Why does decorating come so naturally to some and so difficult for me? It's not from lack of interest, at least I don't think so. :-)

Of course, sometimes I think "why bother" because no one else in the house seem to care, and with six other people living and "cluttering" the place, it can get out of hand.

Hmmm....any suggestions? I am open for anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Baskets! Make each person have a basket that they have to put their clutter in through out the day, then at night they take their basket to their room and empty it, returning the basket to the assigned space. Also you need to watch lots of HGTV! Love the show Mission organization.

Just a suggestion!

Traci