Friday, December 22, 2006

Still around, just busy.

This past week has been busy...so blogging has taken a back seat to life.

Monday took D to have his hand looked at by our regular doctor. Well, actually a CNP, but I like her better. :-) She said that D was to stay home from work AND school until the 2nd of January. She did not want to take a chance with infection.

Tuesday, I worked on my talk that I gave last night (Thursday). Then just worked on laundry and taking people here and there.

Wednesday I spent at the subustitute teacher orientation. That went very well. Of course, at one point I was the oldest person in there for the orientation. LOLOL Then thankfully some other ladies around my age showed up! The rest of the day was spent with DH and then we went out to eat. Had sushi! YUMM! I love it.

Thursday was more laundry and going over my talk for that night. That night went smoothly. The sister that was my householder was, of course, wonderful. I am just glad it is over with....at least til next time. LOLOL

Today I am going to do more laundry (I swear, sometimes I feel that is ALL I do!) Then I am goint to finish up some items that DH asked me to help with and then maybe do some cooking.

I hope everyone has a great day AND weekend!

**Kayla, I will add some more to my list soon.... I promise.**

1 comment:

Kayla said...

AW! I've missed you my friend. I've been so busy here as well.