Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday Thoughts

Hi all,

Just sitting here updating my blog. :-)

Not alot going on here.

Still deciding if I want to have "no internet" days or not. And if I do....what days they would be. Maybe I will have "no message board" days. They seem to be what suck up my time. LOL

I put in an application to be a substitute teacher here in my school district. I like the idea of being able to take jobs when I want to, and have a little bit of money for "putting away". I like the idea of buying DH something with money that did not come from "his" paycheck. LOL

I bought some milled flax seed at the store yesterday. Does anyone have any good recipes for it? I want to start incorporating it into my diet. I have heard some great things about it.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I always sub about 1/3 cup of ground flax for flour in bread recipes. Ex. if a recipe calls for 1.5 cups, I start by filling my meas. cup 1/3 full and topping it off with flour, then meas'ing my last .5 cup. Make sense? Same for things like cornbread & muffins.