Saturday, September 16, 2006

Renn Fest time is almost here!

Okay... it is almost time to attend the Maryland Renaissance Festival. If you have been reading my blog for a year, you would know about my outfit that I made for myself. I fell in love with the outfits in the shops there....but NOT with the prices! LOL

So.....DH, being the loving guy that he is, suggests that I make my own! :-P Okay, this is the girl that has pretty much just made skirts, aprons and curtains with her sewing machine. Moi, make a full blown renaissance style outfit???!!??? Yeah, I did! Here is a picture:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, this year I am making a princess type outfit for my little girl. Thankfully there is no boning and all the different pieces that were involved with mine, but there is chiffon. Which I have never worked with before. Oh well, I will post a picture when I am done. Oh, and I will post some pictures of all of us at the festival.

Hugs,

Me

No comments: