Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In memory of the "Crocodile Hunter"

Okay, I don't normally post about things like this, but I just can't get past how sad I am over Steve Irwin's death.

Maybe it was his personality...or the fact that he seemed so down to earth. I love/loved watching his shows. I always felt that he would be the type to just sit down on your couch and have a chat! Kinda like family.

Now, he leaves behind his wife, Terri and two little children. It just shows how terrible death is!

It reminds me of Revelations 21:4 "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (italics mine)

So again, my heart goes out to Terri and her family at this time of tragic loss. Death is such a cruel enemy.

Steve Irwin, the "crocodile hunter"....Gone, but definately not forgotten.

No comments: