Thursday, June 15, 2006

School's out for the summer!

I have had that song going through my head all day yesterday! Of course, that is the only verse that I can remember! LOL I hate it when that happens!

Well, I have decided that I will give the kids a few days of "do whatever you want" before I start implementing chores that need to be done around the yard! Hey, gotta let them have alittle bit of vacation.

The biggest issue will be DS6 and DD5 re-adjusting to being around each other all day! It has already started. DD5 is complaining that DS6 is making "too much noise". LOL Yeah, it is going to be a fun summer! But that is why we have a big back yard!

Next will be the 16 year old wanting to know "are we doing anything today?" That will be an almost daily question. With my answer being..."Do you work today?" If the answer is "yes" I will say "Well, I am taking you to work." Not the answer he will want.

Oh well.....off to do laundry and referee two young ones until they adjust to being around each other all day!

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

hello,your blog is cool.