Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday thoughts

Not much going on here.... running errands and taking kids here and there. woo hoo!

First off, Kayla, you know I love ya! I know you would help me with anything I asked. I just need to figure out how to do it myself. I am taking it as a challenge to learn. LOL **I hope you get the new house.**

Our garden is doing good. I do need to find out how to freeze zuchinni and yellow squash! Once it is ready....it will come in all at once. LOL

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Ah!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I don't think I've prayed this hard since Seb was in NICU.

Good luck HTML'ing....

I wish I'd read this earlier. I JUST packed up my Ball® preserving book this afternoon. Have you tried their site, mebbe?

And I got your card a couple days ago *wubwub* Thank you my dear sweet friend! HUGS

Molly said...

I have a book on canning, but will look at the library under freezing.

I would love to can, but I (in my short-sighted wisdom) chose a flat glass-toped stove when we moved into this house. It is highly reccommended that you do NOT can on this type of stove!!!! UUGH!

Good thing I have a big freezer. LOL