Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Enough for now...

Okay, I couldn't help putting in a bit of fun fluff. I found the link in Kayla's Blog....so it's her fault. LOL

Not alot going on here...just icky cold weather! I WANT WARMTH! I really am craving warmer weather. I want to get out and put some flowers in....I want to get the garden started.

Other than that.....things are pretty normal. Youngest step-daughter is driving me crasy, but that is pretty normal. We had some words last night.....and I think I made it clear that I WILL NOT put up with anything from her. I don't care if I am the "evil-step mother" to her....I can live with that. :-)

Oh well, I guess I need to get off this computer and get some laundry going...... until later.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Fun fluff, hehe!!! Fun in't it? LOL

Molly said...

yes, I have always liked these little quiz things. :-)