Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

That pretty much describes the last few days for me.

The weather has been pretty nice lately....not real nice, but better than it has been.

Did alot of yard work the last few days. DH replaced the post lamp out front, replaced four other out door light fixtures, and bought the pipes and other items to put up a clothes line for me.

I have also been dong some "spring" cleaning inside. Clear out some clutter and re-organize things. I have also been busy on the PH board. I don't think I have made that many posts in such a short period of time before. LOL

We had a couple of sad moments here yesterday. We have a Holly tree (I believe it is one...or it is something else that produces red berries) The tree was FULL of finches. Well, they kept flying back and forth to the tree with berries and to other trees. Well, two of them did not clear out house. The first was bad enough, but then the second one hit! Let me tell you, that is not a pleasant sound to hear. I had never seen anything like that before! I have heard of birds flying into windows, but had never had it happen at my home. Thankfully, there have been no other casualties.

Well, this will be all for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. It is sunny and 68 here.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

YIKES! Would that be called "killing 2 birds with one brick?" I would have cried.