Wednesday, January 11, 2006

January 11, 2006

The month is a third over and I haven't posted anything new! :-(

Not alot has happened recently, which is nice for a change after December. I have been trying to get back on track with keeping the housekeeping up. I kinda slacked a bit (okay a lot!) in December.

I have really had to mentally shake myself, because I have been kinda "resenting" the housework I have to do. Then I thought, Get over it Molly! You have the rare privilege to stay at home with your children. You don't have to put your kids in day care or after school programs until you can rush home after working all day in an office! (Sometimes I REALLY have to shake myself up a bit!)

I have also been thinking alot about being there for DH. What can I do to make things even easier on him? Have I mentioned before that he works a full-time AND a part-time job? He does that SO that I can stay home with the kids. He likes that I am here when they get home from school, that I am here to keep them home if they are sick. So, I am trying to go that EXTRA mile to show how much I appreciate what he does. I try to keep things tidy around the house, I also try and do as much as I am capable of around the house (maintenance-wise). I know there are things that I am just not physically able to do, but even then, I am trying to have DS16 learn to do things and have him do them. I truly want DH's evening and weekends to be free for him to do what he wants to do.

It is an ongoing process, that I hope will continue to bear good results.

Have a great day!

Molly

No comments: