Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005

Wow, can it really be the last day of 2005? It seems just like yesterday I was getting used to writing 2005 instead of 2004!

This has been a good year over-all. Getting more done at the new house. DS6 finishing kindergarten and starting 1st grade. My mom and sister moving to San Antonio, and me half-wishing to move there also. :-) On the not-so-good side.....DsD18 decides to move out on her 18th birthday, and she didn't do it in a very nice nor grown-up way. MIL has decided that we are to blame for Dsd18 moving out. We didn't "provide a happy environment" here! (That is a joke!) But because of that, she is not speaking to us! As far as I am concerned, she is cutting off her own nose to spite her face! I am just sorry that DH is having to deal with this. DsD20 decides to total her car and now has to use her fathers...and bristles when he needs it.

On the brightest note....today is our anniversary! YEAH! We are going out to dinner and then to a the National Theatre to see "Les Mis"...... Wonderful.

I hope to write more in 2006....especially when we start preparing to get chickens. LOL

I hope everyone has a great year!

No comments: