Saturday, December 17, 2005

End of the week 12-17-05

Not ALOT going on this week.

DsD18 came on Monday and picked up her things. I think she was surprised that her father had packed up everything for her. :-) That might have been mean, but I still get miffed when I think of the pain she put everyone, especially her father through.

We have had snow and ice this week. Kids have missed two days of school this week. I really think they should have gone in late on Friday, but that is not my decision.

I am so glad this time of the year is almost over. I do not celbrate christmas, but DH does in a modified way. I am just always glad when the hoopla is over and a new year starts.

Well, I need to get off this computer and start doing some work around the house, I kinda let some things slide while the kiddos were out of school.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: