Friday, January 20, 2006

False hopes of being a writer.....

I have tried to start a post several times today. I felt I needed to write SOMETHING. LOL

I keep getting what can only be called writers block....well, it could be called other things, but hey, I can be delusional, I mean optimistic.

I used to have dreams of being a writer. I wrote short story after short story in high school. Even got a couple published….in the school paper. That doesn’t take a whole lot of talent to accomplish, but it is still nice.

Now, I have trouble thinking of things to post here on this blog. I guess I should be happy that my life is not very traumatic or dramatic.

Who knows, maybe I will start a short story….from a more mature perspective…. The delusion, I mean dream continues!:-)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Molly, take heart! Everyone gets writers block on their blogs. Sometimes it's good to get into the habit of posting once a day, just some little tidbit, and once you have the routine down the content starts flowing.

Also, did you read about this month's creative writing contest over at Choosing Home? Poetry, short stories, etc...

Meredith said...

http://www.choosinghome.com/blog/?p=102

Molly said...

I haven't read their blog lately. :-( (don't tell! LOL)

I will look that up.