Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Took the next big step in my journey to teach!

I applied to Liberty University Online yesterday! If all goes well, I will be starting with them in January.

Other than that, not much is going on. We (the kids and I) had the day off today, but I don't feel like I got much accomplished. :-( I worked on laundry, folded some laundry, did dishes, took to online quizzes, got two new tires on the car and now have brownies baking. I guess I did get some stuff done today after all. LOL

I have re-committed to my weightloss journey. I can not get to the local WW meetings, but I know the program and I have a really good online support group available, so I should be able to do this. I will update on my weightloss blog.

I need to get a menu written. Kinda late, but better late, than not at all. :-)

No comments: