Friday, November 12, 2010

Like is never boring!

Goodness alot has happened since I last posted.

I have been accepted to Liberty, so I am getting all my financial stuff taken care of, so I can start in January.

Oh....also found out we are going to be grandparents! Of course, not the one that is in a committed relationship, but the other daughter. We are trying to encourage her to live here with us, but she is not sure. I don't see it as a hard decision; secure place to live, no worries about food, and people that will help her take care of the baby....compared to relying on "friends" for a place to live, no job so must rely on the government or friends for food and no help with the baby. To me there is not much to have to "think" about. Oh well, she will do what she wants and everyone else (including her unborn baby) be d*mned! (yes, small vent there)

Work is going good. Life is good, even if stressful. I am blessed in many, many ways!

No comments: