Sunday, December 21, 2008

The semester is drawing to a close...

and I am very happy about that. LOL

I have received my first official ending grade for a course... for my "Personal and Community Health" class I have a "B". I am very happy with that grade! I just hope the other classes are that (or higher!) History should be an "A", unless I really tanked on my final! LOL

The kids are out for two weeks, so we are currently at my mom's and then we will just hang out at home for the rest of the break.

I have already signed up for my classes for next semester. Taking another 13 credit hours....so it should be another fun semester. LOL Hey, if I am going to do this, I am going to try and get it done as fast as my schedule will allow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen... you go girl! I'm sure that you'll have great grades, Molly!