Saturday, December 27, 2008

The last days of 2008

I have found out that my final grade for History is an A! Yahoo! I am so happy!

Now just waiting for the final three classes to come through. Of course, I still have two that are not finished. LOL

Next week will be busy. I need to get my car inspected by Thursday. My sister and her husband fly in Wednesday morning and then Sweetie and I will be going out that night. See... the 31st is our anniversary! Going out to dinner and maybe a movie!

Then on Thursday, we will have a few family members over for dinner. It has become our tradition to make a standing rib roast on the first. Not sure how it started, but everyone looks forward to it. LOL

1 comment:

Laurie and Bill said...

Congratulations, Molly, on the A! yahoo!

Happy Anniversary!