Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday, 10-16-08

Not alot going on... Picked my mom up yesterday so she can catch her flight Friday morning to go to Texas for the funeral.

I am behind on school work, but have plenty of time to catch up.

Trying to get back into the practice of keeping a price book, prices are getting all screwy! Yesterday I realized that basic canned veggies are 3 cents a can cheaper at Walmart than Aldi's! So... who knows what else I will find. Also trying to get back on track with a monthly budget. Need to do some adjusting now that there is only four of us here. I should get it down nicely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Molly:

I so hear your frustration on the pricebook thing. Lately the grocery prices have been turning so fast I can barely keep up with them.

Hope you and your family have a great visit!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog - it looks very interesting. I also hear you on the price book, I've given up trying to follow the increases :(