Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another update...

Goodness, it has been 9 days since I last blogged!

Been really busy with school. Working with the seniors and the school. And family life.

Besides the above, which is pretty much weekly, I also broke a bone in my foot, we lost a pet and the worst...my aunt passed away. I am limping along, my daughter is coming to terms with the loss of her hamster and my mom is getting ready to fly out to Texas for the funeral of her sister.

I took my first mid-term for college, a history one. I am confident I passed, but not sure what my grade will be. I have another one due for Cultural Geography. I had hoped to do it this week, but it just will not work this week, so I will do it Tuesday of next week.

Anyways... life goes on, it just takes some time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya... it does take some time. I am sorry for your loss of the hamster and your aunt. Praying that your Mom and daughter especially feel His love at this time, Molly!