Saturday, June 21, 2008

First full week of summer vacation over...

And they are still both ALIVE...but barely. LOL

Oh things are really not that bad... just them adjusting to being home together all day. LOL Add in the neighbor boy that I am watching this summer and it can get interesting.

I have signed them both up for the library's summer reading program. I have mentioned it to the dad of our neighbor... so hopefully he will sign his son up also. I would truly dislike having to let them get prizes and he not getting anything. I can only do so much.

The garden is coming along nicely. I just wish it would hurry up a bit. LOL

Not much to post about... but wanted to at least post something, I am sure it has been at least a week, if not longer, since my last post.

Hope you all are enjoying the first official day of SUMMER!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have actual live tomatoes! I'm so excited!!