Monday, January 07, 2008

What is the old saying....

"If you want to make God laugh....tell him your plans"?

Well, I didn't really go that far....but I had hoped to post ALOT more on this blog starting with the New Year....and as you can tell, that did not happen.

There is been quite a bit of stress and tension in the house lately. Nothing between sweetie and I, but because of my 20 year old step-daughter! All I will say is....she is no longer living with us....and most likely never will again. (I would say "never", but you never know what the future holds, but it would be an extremely unusual circumstance if she did) There are a number of people out there that will understand my situation...and the ones that don't, just please keep me in your daily thoughts and prayers!

Things are getting better, settling down a bit...so THAT is good.

I have officially started with my "senior care" company. I "subbed" for another employee last Friday, and I got to met the "couple" I will be helping with on a weekly basis today. They seem REALLY nice...and I hope things go smoothly.

On the school system front....the new elementary school has been officially announced as opening next fall.... so I hope to be applying there soon. I REALLY want to get a teaching assistant position there. It would be such a relief on so many levels. I would have hardly any worries with child care! I would have all the same holidays off...plus winter, spring and summer breaks! There would be some days during the year that I would need to deal with....but nothing compared to working anywhere else.

I hope to start blogging about saving money again....so please bear with me as 2008 has gotten off to a bit of a rocky start in some areas of our lives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... you sure have a lot on your plate. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers with all the changes coming up. If anyone can handle it, though... it's you!

Kayla said...

Big hugs Miss Molly! You guys are definitely in my prayers!

Unknown said...

How's everything going, Molly... been thinking and praying about it all.

Grace