Friday, January 25, 2008

Update......

Hi all,

Not alot going on here....

Senior care is going on... I now have two clients that I work with two days a week with each.... so I am working about 16 hours a week. It can be a bit depressing, but I am glad I can be there to help them.

My step-daughter is still gone, and about to get herself into some trouble if what I am hearing is true....but I will just leave it at that.

Trying to get myself "back on track" with my couponing and stocking my pantry again. Again, I hope to post more on that as time goes by.....

One bright note.... we are looking to get a "new to us" car this weekend. So, I will post what we end up getting after all is said and done.

Oh.... I hope to post next about my views on "prepping" and some of the feelings and beliefs I have read about on the internet concerning being a Christian and prepping.

Bye for now......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... glad that you are getting into a routine. I'll be interested to see what you have to say on preparation etc.