Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Meredith's fault!

Okay, I was out of town this past weekend, so I have been playing catch-up with my regular blogs.

I was reading Merediths (Like Merchants Ships)and learned about Crystal's new e-book (Secrets to Supermarket Savings). I went ahead and bought a copy also. I am sure I will glean many new ideas.

Not too much is going on in my life. DsS17 just had all four of his wisdom teeth taken out last Friday. The first 24 hours were rather rough on him, but he is better now. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to make THAT frugal. I was just happy we had dental insurance to cover most of it.

I hope to start concentrating on frugal ideas and posting them. I seem to have gotten away from that lately. Time to tighten things up again.

Until then.......

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Sorry!

I thought the e-book was pretty good, but not much new to me (I was a power couponer in the early married days). The one thing I never knew about was the CVS Extra Care Buck deals--I'm hoping that alone will cover the cost of the e-book, and more.

Molly said...

Don't be sorry, you didn't force me. :-)

It seems to be informative. Not much new, but still a nice resource.