Friday, October 21, 2005

Where have I been?

Goodness...I am such a bad blogger. LOL I really thought, when I started this that I would just be typing every day with all sorts of witty comments, enlightening conversation and insights! Then REALITY set in!!!

I have 7 people (including myself, of course), 2 cats, 1 dog and an aquarium of fish here to deal with on a daily basis. I thought I would have time to not only type, but to think of things to type about.

There is something on my mind. I am just sick and disgusted over that woman who threw her beautiful little boys into the freezing water to their deaths!

Every time I think of this...or other stories like this (and unfortunately, there are others) only one scripture comes to mind:

2 Timothy 3:1-5: 3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. (NWT)

"Having no natural affection" that is all I can think of concerning these women. Yes, I know there are some out there that are genuinely sick, but then you would HAVE to be sick to kill anyone, lest of all your own children. I don't buy that as an excuse or a reason for them to not be put into jail for the rest of their natural lives! (Part of me wants the death penalty, but I am trying to show mercy)

On another...positive note..... I have a family that I love, a home that I am content with and my needs are taken care of....I AM THANKFUL for all that I have. I am also trying to view things FROM a thankful heart.

That is all for now....I hope to type more later and more often.

No comments: