Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Random Thoughts

Okay....I used to think up all sorts of things that I could write about...... Until, of course, I set up a Blog. :-(

Now, I can never think of anything to post. Either that, or I am just not interesting anymore. LOL

What has been on my mind lately? My mother is moving away! :'-( (Does that look like crying?)

Instead of her being only 3 hours away.....she will be about 24 hours away!

Now, this really shouldn't be a big deal....I am actually all for her moving. It is the best thing for her...not only financially, but for her general health also.

I wish she could move closer, but right now, that is just not possible. Maybe once some of my older kids move out, there will be room, but that is not an option now.

My sister is also moving with her. I am so glad that she is, but that just means another family member moving away!

Okay....to look on the brighter side! :-) She will have things a little better financially. She will have less demands on her time from my brother and his family. She will also be able to visit more often...even though she will be living farther away. (she will have more money for travel). Also, this will give me an excuse to go back to Texas to visit. Something I haven't done in oh.....over 20 years! (Goodness, when did I get old enough to say a thing like that!!!)

We have until the first of the year to get used to the idea....I will be spending ALOT of time visiting this summer.

Well, it is late and I need to be calling it a night. Talk to you soon.

Molly

No comments: