Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ever get upset/irritated by something a person posts on their blog?

Well, I try not to let it get to me, especially since it is a view that I pretty much knew the person held, but seeing it posted really got my ire up this morning!

I am not going to get into what it was about, but I think I am just going to let it go and pray about it.

I know that nothing I would post would change thier viewpoint, even though they are WRONG, so why waste my time.

And I do not feel this post is a waste of time and energy, because it is a vent, and I will feel better after I post! :-)

Okay, other than that... life is going along nicely. Classes are pretty much the same, sick kids are seem to be finally over the crud they had and we are having some nice warm days!

I NEED spring! LOL

1 comment:

Sheree said...

(((((molly))))), I think I know what you are referring to and I am so sorry. It bugged me too because I don't believe the same way even though I am the same denomination. I do not understand the intolerance of folks who are different. Like I say over and over, as long as you know Christ then I don't care about anything else, kwim?
(((hugs)))