Friday, January 30, 2009

Going down memory's lane....

I just finished reading a blog of a friend of mine (do I say former? I would rather not, but it has been too long since we have talked)...

For awhile I could not access her blog, since it is a part of her board and I am not a member there.

Reading it was bittersweet. It reminded me of all the good times I had there. Don't get me wrong, I still stand by my reasons for leaving, but it does not change the fact that I miss what had been. (Does that make sense?) There will never be another place like that one and I hope that whatever "growing pains" it went through, it came out the better for it.

If you are reading this... I think you will know who I am thinking of.....

2 comments:

Sheree said...

I know who you are talking about and I have the very same feelings about it as you do. It is very bittersweet.

As Simply As We Can said...

I know *exactly* what you mean.